1,000 Words

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I must have a lot to say. Or is it not what I want to say but what you need to hear. That is the beauty of art, one photograph, one painting or one sculpture speaks a different thousand words to each of us. Art speaks the universal language in our own dialect. There is freedom in art and it is alive. Art is life and life rules.

This is my "sketch" book and I share it with you.

My Color Theory

If it looks good then do it If it says what you want it to then let it say it There are no rules, no boundries just imagination.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

IF: Golden

,
I first drew this piggy bank back in 2008 for IF the subject was save and I thought it was time he reached his goals.

Medium: Didgital, Sketchbook Pro for iPad.

No comments: